HP LaserJet Pro MFP 4103fdn driver. Printer, scanner and fax installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Type: All-in-One Laser.
- Software: Scanner, fax and printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English and others (Multi-language)
Windows 11, 10 Ethernet and USB drivers 32/64-bit
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the WiFi network. It’s also recommended if you don’t want to sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the WiFi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign-in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN network, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 32/64-bit
|Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
Compatible operating systems:
- Microsoft: 11, 10/8.1/8/7 (32/64-bit).
- macOS: 13.x (Ventura), 12.x (Monterey), 11.x (Big Sur), 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.12 (Sierra).
- Mac OS X: 10.11 (El Capitan).
Drivers and software version
- Windows: v54.4.5271
- Mac: Not available.
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Setup utility.
- Functions: Printer with scanner, copier & fax.
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Ethernet LAN 100 Base-TX / 10 Base-T.