HP LaserJet Pro 3001dw driver. Printer and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7; macOS 13–10.12; and Mac OS X 10.11–10.9.
- Classification: Black & White laser + WiFi.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- File language: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Wireless, Ethernet and USB drivers 32/64-bit
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the network. It’s also recommended if you don’t want to sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign-in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN network, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32/64-bit
macOS / Mac OS X
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
List of supported operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64-bit, Windows 10 32/64-bit, Windows 8 32/64-bit, Windows 7 32/64-bit.
- macOS: 13.x (Ventura), 12.x (Monterey), 11.x (Big Sur), 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.12 (Sierra).
- Mac OS X: 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks).
- Windows wireless driver: v15.6.9 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: No data.
- Mac: No data.
Available installation files
- Printer driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Main features: Print.
- Connectivity: Ethernet (10/100 Mbps), USB 2.0 High-Speed, Wireless 802.11ac (Dual band), Bluetooth.