HP Smart Tank 5000 driver. Printer, scanner and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7; macOS 13–10.12; and Mac OS X 10.11–10.9.10.11.
- Classification: All-in-One + WiFi.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Available languages: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 wireless and USB drivers 32/64-bit(1)
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the network. It’s also recommended if you don’t want to sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN network, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
|Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
List of supported operating systems:
- Windows: 11, 10/8.1/8/7 (32/64-bit).
- macOS: 13.x (Ventura), 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Windows wireless driver: v16.2.4 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v57.2.1673
- Mac: No information.
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Functions: Printing, copying, scanning.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, USB 2.0 High-Speed, Bluetooth.