HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 driver. Printer and scanner installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12 – 10.13.
- Category: Color multifunction.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Available languages: English and others.
Windows 11, 10 Wireless and Ethernet driver 32/64-bit
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the network. It’s also recommended if you don’t want to sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need an HP account to use the equipment.
Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 32/64-bit
|Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|Printer and scanner drivers(1)(2)||Install|
This software will help you install and connect your printer to Wi-Fi.
- If you are prompted to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can sign in to an existing account, create a new one, or close the sign-in screen and continue with the HP Smart app installation.
- If you are using a VPN network, you must disconnect from it before starting the download.
- Internet connection not required.
- Microsoft: 11, 10/8.1/8/7 (32/64-bit).
- macOS: 13.x (Ventura), 12.x (Monterey), 11.x (Big Sur), 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.12 (Sierra).
- Mac OS X: 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks).
- Windows 11-10: v15.5.6.
- Windows 7-11: v49.10.4647
- Mac: Information not available.
- Printer, scanner, fax and WiFi driver.
- Setup utility.
- Main features: Printing, copying, scanning, faxing.
- Interfaces: Hi-Speed Universal Serial Bus 2.0, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n/, Ethernet, RJ-11.