HP Laserjet Tank MFP 2606sdw driver. Printer, scanner and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7; macOS 13–10.12.
- Category: All-in-One laser + WiFi.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Supported languages: English and others (Multiple languages)
Windows 11, 10 wireless, Ethernet and USB drivers 32/64-bit
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the WiFi network. It’s also recommended if you don’t want to sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the WiFi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN network, you must disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32/64-bit
|Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64-bit, Windows 10 32/64-bit, Windows 8 32/64-bit, Windows 7 32/64-bit.
- macOS: 13.X Ventura, 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Installation files version
- Windows wireless driver: v15.6.9 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v56.2.5271
- Mac: Not available.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Core functions: Printer with scanner & copier.
- Connectivity technology: Wireless 802.11ac, Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Bluetooth, Ethernet (100 Base-TX / 10 Base-T).