HP LaserJet Tank MFP 2602dn driver. Printer and scanner installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7; macOS 13–10.12; and Mac OS X 10.11–10.9.
- Category: All-in-One laser.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: Multilanguage.
Windows 11, 10 Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the WiFi network. It’s also recommended if you don’t want to sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the WiFi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN network, you must disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32/64-bit
|Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
Supported operating systems:
- Microsoft: 11, 10/8.1/8/7 (32/64-bit).
- macOS: 13.x (Ventura), 12.x (Monterey), 11.x (Big Sur), 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.12 (Sierra).
- Mac OS X: 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks).
Drivers and software version
- Windows wireless driver: v15.6.9 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v56.2.5271.
- Mac: Not available.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Setup utility.
- Functions: Printer with scanner and copier..
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).