HP LaserJet Tank 1502w driver. Printer and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7; macOS 13–10.12; and Mac OS X 10.11–10.9.
- Type: Monochrome + WiFi.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- Supported languages: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Wireless, Ethernet and USB drivers 32/64-bit
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the network. It’s also recommended if you don’t want to sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are prompted to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can sign in to an existing account, create a new one, or close the sign-in screen and continue with the HP Smart app installation.
- If you are using a VPN network, you must disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32/64-bit
macOS / Mac OS X
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64-bit, Windows 10 32/64-bit, Windows 8 32/64-bit, Windows 7 32/64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Windows wireless driver: v15.6.9 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v56.2.5271.
- Mac: No data.
- Printer driver.
- Wireless connection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Functions: Print.
- Interfaces: 10/100 Ethernet LAN, Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wireless 802.11ac (Dual band), Bluetooth.