HP LaserJet Pro MFP 4102dwe driver. Printer and scanner installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7; macOS 13–10.12; and Mac OS X 10.11.
- Category: All-in-One.
- Software: Scanner and printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows 11, 10 Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the WiFi network. It’s also recommended if you don’t want to sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the WiFi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN network, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32/64-bit
|Printer and scanner drivers||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X
|Printer and scanner drivers||Install|
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
Supported operating systems:
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64-bit, Windows 10 32/64-bit, Windows 8 32/64-bit, Windows 7 32/64-bit.
- macOS: 13.x Ventura, 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows wireless driver: v15.3.6 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v54.4.5271.
- Mac: Not available.
Languages, detailed information
- Windows / Mac: Multi-language.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Setup utility.
- Functions: Printer with scanner and copier..
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 High-Speed, High-Speed 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet Network.