HP LaserJet Pro 4003n driver. Printer installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.11.
- Category: Laser.
- Software: Printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows 11, 10, Ethernet and USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
Which option to use?
Option A: Ideal to configure and connect the equipment for the first time to the WiFi network. It’s also recommended if you don’t want to sign up for an HP account.
Option B: If you have previously connected the device to the WiFi network, this option will be easier to use, note that you will need to have an HP account to use the equipment.
- If you are asked to sign in to a Microsoft Store account, you can either sign in, create one or close the sign in screen and continue to install the HP Smart app.
- If you are using a VPN network, you will need to disconnect from it before starting the download.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 USB drivers 32 / 64 bits
macOS / Mac OS X
This software will help you to install your printer and connect it to the wireless network.
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64 bit, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
Drivers and software version
- Windows wireless driver: v15.2.7 (HP Easy Start).
- Windows: v54.4.5271.
- Mac: Not available.
Languages, detailed information
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multi-language.
Available installation files
- Printer driver.
- Setup utility.
- Features: Printing.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000BASE-T network.