Canon i-SENSYS MF553dw driver. Printer, scanner, fax and WiFi installation software. Operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 12.x – 10.12.
- Classification: All-in-One laser + WiFi.
- Software: Scanner, fax and printer driver installer.
- Language of the available files: English, others.
Windows Wireless, Ethernet and USB drivers 32/64-bit(1)
|Printer and scanner drivers 64-bit||Download|
|Printer and scanner drivers 32-bit||Download|
macOS / Mac OS X Wireless, Ethernet and USB drivers(1)(2)
(1) To connect the equipment to the WiFi network, use the control panel or follow the instructions in the user manual.
(2) You can also use Apple AirPrint without having to install drivers
List of supported operating systems
- Microsoft: Windows 11 64-bit, Windows 10 32/64-bit, Windows 8 32/64-bit, Windows 7 32/64-bit.
- macOS: 12.x Monterey, 11.x Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra.
- Mac OS X: 10.11 El Capitan.
Installation files version
- Windows: v.7.20
- Mac: Printer: v4.17.12 / Scanner: v2.15.10 / Fax: v4.15.12
Language of the software to install
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Northern Sami,Thai, Turkish, Traditional Chinese.
- Mac: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Turkish, Chinese.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Wireless conection utility.
- Setup utility.
- Functions: Printer with scanner, copier and fax.
- Interfaces: WLAN 802.11b/g/n, Hi-Speed Universal Serial Bus 2.0, 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN.